Monday, August 1, 2011

Evil Genius's recipe

EG was out in the garden with me this morning and picked a cucumber and a carrot. He said he wanted to make soup with it because he wanted me to get out the stick blender. So this is his recipe:

Carrot, steamed, including the water it was steamed with
Cucumber, peeled
Fresh dill
Salt, pepper

I blended it all in the mini food processor because it was too small a batch for the stick blender. It wasn't too bad. I ate some and EG did too. It looked like baby food, a little.

Kind of a crappy pic I took with my phone.  His next suggestion: peanut butter eggs. I don't know how we're going to pull that off.

Unrelated, but I feel like documenting some EG quotes before I forget them. Here are a few lines he uses to charm girls:

To a little girl at Chili's: "I have a fire truck at my house."
To a plumber's daughter: "Hey girl, show me some tools."



1 comment:

  1. I'm a vegetarian workout fanatic.You got some good stuff on your blog. Check out my Blog:
    http://cheapgym.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete